Our client base includes Distribution Network and Transmission Asset owners alongside private infrastructure companies throughout the UK. We have a successful record in providing services aligned to our clients’ business needs through collaborative design and delivery. Morrison Utility Services has the required skills, expertise, knowledge and employs specialists such as Senior Authorised Engineers, jointers and linesmen, enabling us to offer individual or turnkey network engineering solutions.
Our services include:
- Capital programme grid and primary substation construction and refurbishment
- Switchgear/plant installation and maintenance
- Cable laying, jointing and terminations
- Wood pole overhead line construction and maintenance
- Protection and control systems installation and maintenance
- Connections, supply restoration, fault location and repair
- Smart Metering capabilities
Our clients know that all of our work is distribution safety rule compliant. We invest in safety training for all our staff to ensure they have the certification, competence and skills they need to work safely on our clients’ networks. This includes training staff to Authorised Person, Senior Authorised Person (SAP) and Commissioning Engineer status. To underpin our commitment to safety, we hold full Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance accreditation, National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) and Electrical Safety Management (ESM) accreditation.
For more information, please contact us.