Morrison Utility Services has a track record of over 30 years continuous work on the provision and maintenance of gas network infrastructure.
Our specialist teams and management enable us to provide a full range of services on low, intermediate and medium pressure distribution and high-pressure transmission networks. This includes above ground installations as well as emergency and meter services with our team of service engineers.
We deploy the latest technologies and innovations to deliver a safe gas supply and protect the end user.
Our services include:
- Technical capabilities, including gas meter installation, emergency call out, abandonment programmes, reinforcement, diversion works, cathodic protection, specialist crossings and governor replacement
- Trenchless technologies that offer cost effective solutions while minimising disruption to customers, the local community and highway stakeholders
- Development of new connections services to meet customer expectations
- Alliance delivery models to enable efficiency gains and complete regulatory alignment
- Smart metering capabilities
For more information, please contact us.