Morrison Rail Services (part of Morrison Utility Services) delivers power solutions to the rail sector across the UK, operating out of numerous depots across the country.
The key services include:
- Capital programme transmission and distribution substation design construction and refurbishment
- Full, turnkey design, construction and project management solutions
- Mechanical and electrical –design and installation associated with station and depots
- Switchgear/plant, design, installation and maintenance
- HV cable laying, jointing and terminations
- Distribution networks associated with signalling, PSPs, points heating, etc
- Protection and control systems installation and maintenance
- DNO connections, supply restoration, fault location and repair
- Route works and minor civils
- Substation compounds
- Network upgrade and refurbishment
For more information, contact us.