Working With Us
Operating across the UK, 365 days a year 24/7, our workforce of over 4,000 delivers essential utility services to the communities in which we operate. Our People are pivotal in keeping our client’s customers connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on, therefore we are committed to being a Responsible Employer.
Working with our partners, Morrison Utility Services is committed to attracting, developing and retaining engaged, customer focussed and technically competent individuals in the Utilities sector. We are passionate about developing Our People by providing challenging and exciting opportunities within inclusive and diverse environments.
We approach everything we do with a sense of responsibility. We recognise that through sustainable business practices we can meet our commitments to our clients, our people and the communities we work in while respecting and protecting the environment. Our corporate responsibility strategy puts our people at its heart. Here are some examples of how we turned responsibility into action in the last year:
• We hold ‘Investors in People’ accreditation
• We delivered an average of 2.5 training days for every employee
• Campaigns highlighting health and wellbeing in the workplace focused on mental health and managing stress, safe working in the sun, winter driving risks and activity challenges
• Our STEM Ambassador volunteers talked to over 1,000 primary and secondary school students about our work
• Our ongoing ‘Aiming for Zero Harm’ initiative emphasised the role of personal responsibility in staying safe
Join us & be the difference, every day! Work with us.
Morrison Utility Services Trials Exoskeleton Innovation on Yorkshire Water Contract
Morrison Utility Services, is running an extensive programme of field...
RECOGNITION FOR MUS TRAINING PROGRAMME AT 2018 WALES & WEST UTILITIES ‘CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE’ AWARDS
Morrison Utility Services (MUS), the UK’s largest, dedicated utility service...
MORRISON UTILITY SERVICES WINS STAFF DEVELOPMENT AWARD AT THE 2018 UTILITY WEEK AWARDS
Prestigious award recognised bespoke Gas Network Site Manager Programme Additional recognition...
If you are interested in a career within the Utility Sector and working for Morrison Utility Services, please email your CV to email@example.com